- HEALTH ORGANIZING AIDS
- Talking Scale by Moshi
Talking Scale by Moshi
SKU 756907 A talking personal scale to help a visually impaired person maintain a healthy lifestyle. To operate, simply tap the platform of the scale to turn it on. Once the scale calibrates, a clear female voice will announce the scale is ready. Step on the scale and it will then announce your weight. Once done, this scale will automatically shut off.
- Heavy-duty, with a 440 pound limit
- Tempered glass platform measures 10 3/4" x 11 1/4"
- Large LCD screen for easy view
- Optional voice announcements
- Auto on/off
- Dual reading in pounds or kilograms
- 2 AAA batteries (not included)