- BRAILLING and NON-VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS AIDS
- Talking Digital Cooking & All-Purpose Thermometer
Talking Digital Cooking & All-Purpose Thermometer
This talking cooking thermometer reads temperature and speaks the reading at the touch of its single, large button.
Super-fast technology is employed in the tip probe for readings in only 5 or 6 seconds. Turn the thermometer on, insert the probe tip in a food portion or liquid, wait just a few seconds, then press the button to hear the temperature. A recessed button on the back of the unit will change the scale from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Use the built-in eyelet at the top to hang the thermometer within easy reach.
Suitable for the sight impaired with partial or full vision loss. Simply push the "Talk" button to tell the temperature. Press it again and again to update the status of changing temperatures.
- Says the temperature at the press of a button
- Easy to read
- LCD display
- Hanging clip
- Range: -58 to 572 degrees F (-50 to 300 degrees C)
- On/Off switch
- Product comes with a protective sleeve for the probe
- 2 AAA batteries required (included)