Micro-Speak Plus Talking Digital Voice Recorder
the Micro-Speak Plus (8GB 2nd Generation) is a portable digital voice recorder. Micro-Speak Plus has useful features including software that provides spoken prompts and beeps to assist Blind, low-vision, and visually impaired users. Its memory allows you 96 hours of recordings.
The Micro-Speak Plus enables you to record with the simple press of a button and then playback your recording through its built-in speaker. This unit is also great for notes to self, recording phone numbers and addresses, recording meetings or doctor visits.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy to use.
- Includes software for spoken prompts and beeps to assist blind and low-vision users
- Shows battery level, recording and file deletion.
- Voice recording using a built-in microphone.
- High quality audio playback through built-in speaker.
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack for personal listening, headphone not included.
- Large tactile function buttons. Record, Play/Pause, Next, Previous and Volume Control.
- Two line LCD display for simple navigation and track information.
- Micro USB Port for audio file downloads and uploads via a PC and Mac (cable included).
- Rechargeable Battery. Recharge using Micro USB Port and included AC adapter.
- Built-in memory. 8GB providing 96 hours of high quality recording time.